PureApplication now Available on IBM Bluemix System
The rush to hybrid cloud is on, and with it, the inherent complications of deploying apps across disparate environments.
How long does it take you today to stand up a new application environment? Did you know that you can get an environment, such as dev or test, set up in just minutes or hours?
IBM PureApplication is the only solution available that applies pre-built, customizable patterns to simplify, automate and accelerate application environment deployment, both on premises and off. PureApp can help you with:
- Speed. Repeatedly deploy your app environments quickly and error-free across your hybrid cloud landscape, without change.
- Simplicity. Eliminate the complexities of managing each environment and eliminate problems arising from subtle configuration differences.
- Automation. Set SLAs and scalability policies to expand or contract resources as needed.
Are you ready to drive significant opportunities at amazing speed?
See how easily Marketing and IT worked together to launch a new app across their hybrid cloud.
IBM Bluemix Local
Infrastructure delivered as a cloud service
Xfinigent Solutions IBM partnership helps your company with delivering the best in class Cloud platforms. With the IBM Bluemix, you can leverage the platform services layer as-a-service (PaaS) and operate the underlying infrastructure layer as-a-service (IaaS). Now your cloud experience is a true full-stack cloud. Supported infrastructure includes the Bluemix Local System and OpenStack through Blue Box Local.
- Focus on your apps and Services
- Extend your infrastructure
- Leverage platform that grows with you
IBM Bluemix Hybrid
The Best of Hybrid Cloud is Here
The landscape is changing. Now you have choices on how you deploy your Hybrid Cloud. Architect cloud solutions for on-prem, public cloud, private cloud, or any combination. Xfinigent Solutions is here to help you navigate and leverage the best solution for your company.
Provide key business initiatives with PureApplication Patterns:
- Data Management
- Business Analytics and Data Warehousing
- Information Integration and Governance
- Application Infrastructure
- Connectivity, Integration and SOA
- Business Process Management
- Mobile Development and Connectivity
- Social Collaboration
- Asset and Facilities Management
The SAME pattern on ANY platform.